Please note: the deadline for any new requests for July 1 – 20 for Gym or Field bookings will be Fri June 29 (noon)
- July 16-22 (as of July 16) note: Jr Heat cancelled for Wed July 18 so space is now available for drop-in
- July 23 – 29 (as of July 5)
- July 30-Aug 5 (as of July 5)
- Aug 6-12 (as of July 17)
- Aug 13-19 (as of July 5)
- Aug 20-26 (as of July 5)
Nonis Field Schedule
The Field is currently OPEN (Subject to Special Weather Conditions Policy below) .
View the Field Conditions on the UBCO Nonis Field Cam
Weekly Field Schedules
Please note: the deadline for any new requests for July 1 – 20 for Gym or Field bookings will be Fri June 29 (noon). All Groups must be pre-booked and show on schedule. NO drop-in is available for Groups and rentl rates apply to all non-UBCO Students and Staff individual users.
- July 16-22 (as of July 5)
- July 23-29 (as of July 5)
- July 30-Aug 5 (as of July 16)
- Aug 6-12 (as of July 17)
- Aug 13-19 (as of July 17)
- Aug 20-26 (as of July 17)
FIELD SPECIAL WEATHER CONDITIONS USE POLICY
- The Coach/Organizer is responsible for ascertaining that the field conditions are safe and appropriate for the level of intended use- field conditions may not always be suitable for fast/hard play.
- With summer temperatures increasing, please be aware of the possibility of Heat illness and watch for signs of it in yourself and other players. Stay hydrated, take breaks and be prepared to reduce your level of play or even abandon your use. If you do not use your time please advise the Facility Coordinator and we will provide a future credit for any time conditions are not within normal acceptable levels of use.
- During times when thunder/lightning may occur it is ultimately the responsibility of the booking to safeguard their participants. The general rule of thumb is that play should stop and players should leave the field when the “Flash-to-Bang” (when you see lightning and then hear it) count is 30 secs. or less. Just because it’s not raining doesn’t mean there’s no danger. Players should go inside a building or, if unable to do so, to cars (be inside and grounded with doors/windows closed). Do not stand near the light standards, poles, player areas, bleachers, etc… Outdoor activity should not resume until 30 mins. following the last thunder
- Do not use the Field (or areas of field if other areas are good) whenever the lines are not visible due to snow or frost coverage.
Please move Field Goals to the back fence areas following use, in case snow occurs.
If you are not able to use the field due to weather, please make sure you advise the Facility Coordinator: email@example.com.
If you are using the Field when lights are required and end your use early, please advise the Gym Desk Staff (250-807-9200) so that they may manually shut the Field Lights off, if appropriate
Please enter the Field from the unlocked Field gates. DO NOT CLIMB OVER THE FENCE.
All groups must be pre-booked & permitted. Lights will not be turned on for Drop-in users. Note: Light schedule is on the Field Schedule
For UBCO Community Group or external booking requests please contact the Recreation Facility Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
INDIVIDUAL UBCO STUDENT & STAFF DROP-IN USE:
Casual drop-in: use by a few UBC Students/Staff is permitted when no other groups are using the field. Non UBC Okanagan users are required to pay a drop-in fee at the Gym Desk and complete a drop-in waiver prior to using the field. Drop-in Fees and Waivers are also required for any non-UBCO Student participants during UBCO Club usage.
If you are having problems viewing a schedule please email email@example.com
For more information on daily schedules, please call the Gym Desk at: 250-807-9200
To request Recreation Facility space : Please email your request details (Type of use, Group Name/Organizer Name & Contact information, Date & Times) to:
Carol Boyd: firstname.lastname@example.org (Gym or Field spaces)
Crystal Westgate: email@example.com (Hangar Studios)