Nonis Field Schedule
The Field is currently OPEN (subject to Special Weather Conditions Policy below).
|View the current Field Conditions on the Nonis Web Cam|
Weekly Field Schedules
All Groups must be pre-booked and show on schedule. NO drop-in is available for Groups and rental rates apply to all non-UBCO Students and Staff individual users. Please do not use any part of the Field (including End-Zone) during times booked for other grou
FIELD SPECIAL WEATHER CONDITIONS USE POLICY
For all Weather event conditions:
- The Coach/Organizer is responsible for ascertaining that the field conditions are safe and appropriate for the level of intended use- field conditions may not always be suitable for fast/hard play.
- Do not use the field / areas of field when there is any pooling water on it (from rain, snow melt, etc.)
- Do not use the field / areas of the field whenever field lines are not visible due to snow or frost coverage.
- Even when the field is shown as OPEN on the website please remember that, due to rapidly changing conditions, it is the bookings/users responsibility to determine if the field conditions are suitable for their activity and to either modify or cancel their use. Any funds paid for times when the conditions are not suitable will be credited and/or refunded.
- Do not use the field if unsure or when it is signed/locked as closed locked or when the Website indicates it is CLOSED. Even if the field may appear to be usable.
- If you are not able to use the field due to weather, please make sure you advise email@example.com
- If you are using the Field when lights are required and end your use early, please advise the Gym Desk Staff (250-807-9200) so that they may manually shut the Field Lights off, if appropriate
- Please enter the Field from the unlocked Field gates. DO NOT CLIMB OVER THE FENCE.
All groups must be pre-booked through the Recreation Facility Coordinator. Lights will not be turned on for Drop-in users. Note: Light schedule is on the Field Schedule
For UBCO Community Group or external booking requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
INDIVIDUAL UBCO STUDENT & STAFF DROP-IN USE:
Casual drop-in: use by a few UBC Students/Staff is permitted when no other groups are using the field. Non UBC Okanagan users are required to pay a drop-in fee at the Gym Desk and complete a drop-in waiver prior to using the field. Drop-in Fees and Waivers are also required for any non-UBCO Student participants during UBCO Club usage.
For more information on daily schedules, please call the Gym Desk at: 250-807-9200
To request Recreation Facility space : Please email your request details (Type of use, Group Name/Organizer Name & Contact information, Date & Times) to:
Field Space: Carol Boyd: email@example.com
Gym and Studio Space: Crystal Westgate: firstname.lastname@example.org