Have some fun, get moving, and meet some great people in our recreational and competitive sport leagues. Participants can sign up as a team, or register as an individual and be placed on a team with other individual registrants.
Please note that all participants in UBC intramurals are required to be familiar with the terms and conditions of the following document:
For information on number of players per sport, you can also reference the rule book (above).
Winter 2019 Intramural Leagues
Season 1 Playoffs week: Playoff Schedules Posted online now.
Playoff run the week of February 25-28, 2019
Season 2 Registration Week: February 25 – 28, 2019
Click here to make or join a team online . If you are joining a team, ask your captain for the team password.
League Dates: March 4 – April 4
For schedules, scores, standings, and to join an intramural league/team, login here.
$35/team or $10/individual per league
- Limited team spots are available – register early!
- Register in person at the gymnasium or online with credit card
- To join a team that has already been created, visit the league online and login in or create an account. Note that you will need the team password, created by the captain when the league was created, to join an established team.
- Not all leagues have individual teams – please see league descriptions for clarification
- Individual registrations must be completed in person at the gymnasium, January 3-9 (or until spots fill). Come early – spots fill fast!
- Please note that there are no longer any gender guidelines in any intramural leagues. Please register for the league that best fits your skill and availability. No league requires a certain number of player per team of opposite/different gender. All leagues are gender inclusive.
Recreational (Tues), Intermediate (Thurs) & Competitive (Mon) Leagues
Intermediate (Tues) & Competitive (Thurs) Leagues
Recreational (Mon) , Intermediate (Tues) & Competitive (Wednesday) Leagues
Returning Fall 2019
Returning Fall 2019
Recreational League (Wednesdays)
Returning fall 2019