Have some fun, blow off some steam, and meet some great people in our recreational and competitive sport leagues. Participants can sign up as a team, or register as an individual and be placed on a team with other individual registrants.
Please note that all participants in UBC intramurals are required to be familiar with the terms and conditions of the following documeent:
For information on number of players per sport, you can also reference the rule book (above).
Fall 2018 Intramural Leagues
Registration week: September 12-19, 2018 (register early, leagues fill fast!)
Click here to Register for intramurals – Starting Wednesday, September 12.
League Dates: September 20 – November 7 , 2018
For schedules, scores, standings, and to join an intramural league/team, login here.
Registration Details: Link coming soon (opens September 12th)
$40/team or $10/individual per league
- Limited team spots are available – register early!
- Register in person at the gymnasium or online with credit card
- To join a team that has already been created, visit the league online and login in or create an account. Note that you will need the team password, created by the captain when the league was created, to join an established team.
- Not all leagues have individual teams – please see league descriptions for clarification
- Individual registrations must be completed in person at the gymnasium, September 12 – 18 (or when spots fill). Come early – spots fill fast!
- Please note that there are no longer any gender guidelines in any intramural leagues. Please register for the league that best fits your skill and availability. No league requires a certain number of player per team of opposite/different gender. All leagues are gender inclusive.
Outdoor Soccer (Mondays)
Intermediate & Competitive League
Intermediate (Thurs) & Competitive (Tues) Leagues
Recreational (Tues) , Intermediate (Thurs) & Competitive (Wednesday) Leagues
Ultimate Frisbee (Mondays)
Flag Football (Mondays)
New! Flag Rugby (Sundays)
Every team will receive a set of 12 jerseys for their players.
Brought to your by Dr Sandy Crocker (Kelowna Dentist) & CORE (Central Okanagan Rugby Enthusiasts)